Join St. Wendelin Parish & parishioners from All Saints, New Riegel at the National Eucharistic Congress in July 2024!
Next summer, 80,000 Catholics will gather at the feet of Jesus in Indianapolis, boldly anticipating a new Pentecost. The people of God will come from every corner and every parish in our nation to bring the holy fire back to their local community.
Your life—and our Church—will never be the same.
Don’t miss this historic moment! Register today to save your spot to attend with our parish!
Tickets are only guaranteed for the first 35 people who register and submit their deposit!
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT THE CONGRESS HERE
- Register online (at the link above) or in the Parish Office.
- A $300 NON-refundable deposit will be required in order to secure your spot. This should be submitted by September 20th, 2023 to the St. Wendelin Parish Office. Checks can be made out to St. Wendelin Church. PLEASE NOTE: Your spot is not reserved until we have received your deposit.
- The total cost for this trip will be approximately $1,280.00 (the $300 deposit is included in this total). This cost includes the ticket to attend the Congress, bus transportation and lodging for 4 nights. It does not include the cost of food.
- The cost is based on double occupancy - if you request a single occupancy room, the cost will increase.
- A waiting list will begin after 35 people have registered and submitted their deposits.